1. All orders are a minimum of 10 metres per colour, fabric and design
2. All prices do not include VAT
3. All information, including pricing and shipping, is subject to change without notice at the discretion of Empee Silk Fabrics.
4. Colours and designs on the website may vary and might not reflect the true colour or pattern of the product.
5. Empee Silk Fabrics does not accept any responsibility for fabrics which do not match up to the customers’ expectations unless they have ordered a sample before placing an order.
6. All products are assumed to be hand wash only and are not fireproofed
7. All products are subject to availability. If not in stock you will be advised before dispatch of order.
8. All quantities ordered may vary slightly depending on roll quantities. There may be up to a 25% discrepancy without any notice, anything over than this you will be notified before dispatch.
9. All fabrics that are on ready-made bolts of fixed meterage or pre-packaged will not be cut to order
10. All testing of the fabrics must be done by the buyer prior to any manufacturing or changes to the fabric.
1. We do send out free samples. However it is at our discretion to charge for these or limit the amount samples sent.
2. We offer shade cards for our regular lines. Shades may vary depending on batch numbers. If an exact shade is required a separate sample will be sent and must be approved by the customer.
1. The customer has 7 days from receipt of goods to advise us in writing of a claim.
2. Authorisation must be received from Empee Silk Fabrics, before returning any goods.
3. No claims are accepted after goods have been cut or processed in any way.
1. We aim to dispatch your order within 3 working days.
2. During peak seasons dispatch times may vary.
3. Delivery charge is £9.95 for the first parcel and subsequent parcels an additional £6 each, within the same order.
4. Maximum weight per parcel is 30kg, but large size items weighing less may be divided into several parcels.
5. We offer a next day delivery service at £15.90 for the first parcel and subsequent parcels an additional £8, within the same order.
6. Delivery to private addresses incurs an additional £4 surcharge, with a £2 surcharge for next day delivery. Please note: businesses run from a private address will still incur this surcharge.
7. All prices do not include VAT.
8. Orders outside England, (Scotland, Wales and Ireland) are subject to a surcharge that will be confirmed with the order.
9. We do NOT accept responsibility for any problems with delivery which is due to the fault of the courier service
1. We accept all major credit and debit cards, except American Express
2. Orders under £25 (before VAT) paid for by credit or debit card, will be subject to a surcharge of £1.50.
3. All goods remain the property of Empee Silk fabrics until paid for in full.
1. All Images remain the property of Empee Silk Fabrics